Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Poor Pour Pore




I haven't been posting as much as I should, but for the past few days I've had no motivation to do anything worth the while...thus leads to anything worth of a post. I woke up today at eight, then decided to head back to bed, waking up around the afternoon time. I all of a sudden have the urge to actually enjoy my day, which is a surprise to me. I photographed, attempting to capture light, experiment with it, and all the while maybe develope a decent photograph...that notion fell short, of course, but I was happy that I attempted.








Anywho, I found out that my soulfriend will be moving to Maine, which breaks my heart. I know for a fact that he'll be lonely and miss his good friends back at home, but whatever...he must do what's best..or what he thinks is best : (.



I'll make this post short, anywho...enjoy these photographs...





1 comment:

asha-niketan said...

hey lovely photographs.
i saw on chictopia that you had a blog so i thought i'd check it out.
if you want to see mine it is asha-niketan.blogspot.com

-Sha